History of Allergy and Asthma Associates
Allergy and Asthma Associates is the longest continuous allergy practice in the Fox Valley, providing services since 1957.
How We Began
Allergy and Asthma Associates was originally Appleton Allergists, a practice started by Dr. James Curry in 1957.
Dr. Curry moved his office from its College Avenue location to its current Professional Park location in 1962. Dr. Jack Burr later joined Dr. Curry.
Who We Are Now
Dr. Wendelborn joined Allergy and Asthma Associates in 1993, and Dr. Karen Konz joined the practice in 1995. Dr. Curry retired in the early 1980s and Dr. Burr retired in 1993, passing the practice on to Drs. Wendelborn and Konz.
In 1998, Drs. Wendelborn and Konz expanded their services to the Waupaca area, providing the latest treatments to patients suffering from allergies, asthma, and sinus disease.
We Couldn’t Have Done It Without Our Staff
Our staff is loyal, competent and caring. Many have been with us for over 20 years! They greet our patients by name and know their preferences and needs. Our patients are our friends, and our staff makes them feel at home.